For most of us, our charitable giving helps us answer significant questions such as “Who am I?” and “What are my values?” Our giving might be something learned from our parents, based in faith, or driven by a life-changing event. As a result, charitable giving is much more than a financial aspiration—it represents a chance to pass along our values. Those who support Special Olympics share in our mission, vision and values.
A charitable gift to Special Olympics Indiana – Floyd and Clark Counties will ensure that our work of empowering individuals with intellectual disabilities to become physically fit, productive and respected members of society through sports training and competition continues long into the future.
If you shop at Kroger, helping our cause just became the easiest thing you didn't know you were doing. Clicking on the picture above will take you to Kroger Community Rewards site dedicated to giving back to the community just for people shopping at Kroger. To register for Special Olympics Indiana Clark/Floyd follow the instructions below.
- Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com and click on Sign In
- Under Community Rewards- choose Enroll or Edit
- Enter NPO number LG323 or select Special Olympics Indiana Clark/Floyd
- If you do not already have a Kroger.com user name and password, click on Create an account
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on your favorite store and entering your information
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter NPO number LG323, or select Special Olympics Indiana Clark/Floyd
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
smile.amazon.com is a wonderful way to help us if you do a lot of online shopping. Similar to Kroger, all you have to do is register for Special Olympics Clark/Floyd and use the web address smile.amazon.com instead of just amazon.com and a percentage of your purchases will be given directly to us. It couldn't be easier on your part and every little bit helps our cause.
Check or Cash
Prefer the old fashion way of donating? Get in contact with us and we will happily work out for check and cash donations.